20th and 21st June 2024
Our 2024 programme will be released early in 2024. For now please hold the date.
Our 2023 Summer Alumni event was a fantastic success. You can see more details below.
- Breath Workshop (Melanie Devonald)
- Career Coaching in the Corporate World (Anna Slocombe)
- Challenges and opportunities of career coaching in higher education (Enrico Cocchi)
- Career Coaching for Leadership and Culture Change (Suzy Sallam)
- How to get the clients you want (Joanna Lott)
- Mentoring: the key to equality, diversity and inclusion? (Antoinette Oglethorpe)
This annual event will provide you with a great opportunity to deepen your career coaching knowledge and expertise, all in the beautiful setting of Cumberland Lodge. Plus of course the direct connection with like minded colleagues to refresh and energise you for this important work.
The Early Bird rate will be held until 30th April. Fees (residential) are inclusive of a superb three course dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch, tea and delicious home made cakes, not to mention the workshops and networking!
Please apply as soon as possible. Cumberland Lodge always fills up, and we need to let them know the number of bedrooms we require.
To learn more about the format of our CCS Alumni events, please watch the video of our 40th anniversary CPD event.
Download the full CCS Alumni Event Programme
Day place: Early-bird £190 + VAT (before 30th April). £240 plus VAT thereafterd