2 x 1 hour virtual sessions with one of our Career Coaches
An injection of career coaching may be just what you need to spark your career
“The sessions really helped me to recognise and own my strengths; and create a vision, which we then developed into goals and actions. The sessions also helped me to be able to articulate what I don’t want.”
CCS Career Coaches are offering their deep experience of enabling thousands of people to gain more fulfilling careers.
Our Career Clinics sessions are suitable for those who wish to focus on one or two key coaching goals.
Our Career Clinics may help with the following challenges:
- Making a career decision
- Building your Personal Brand
- Creating a career vision
- Tackling the challenge of networking
- Developing a sound job search strategy
- Identifying your core skills and strengths
- Focusing on what really motivates you at work
The Career Clinics approach will take you through the following steps: –
Stage 1 – Expressing Interest
Complete the ‘expression of interest’ form below. We will respond to let you know if we think the Career Clinics can meet your needs.
Stage 2 – Arranging your meeting
We will ask you to sign our Terms of Business.
- We will agree a date and time for your first 1-hour virtual session (via Zoom) and send joining instructions.
- We will send you some preparation work to help make the most of the time in the session.
Stage 3 – First meeting
Meeting 1 (one hour)
- Clarifying coaching goal
- Exploring current situation
- Debriefing preparation exercises
Stage 4 – Preparing for Session 2
Further preparation assignments relevant to the coaching goals
Stage 5 – Meeting 2
Meeting 2 ( one hour)
- Debrief assignments
- Agreeing next steps
Fee: £250 + VAT
Please complete the following questions to express your interest in arranging Career Clinics sessions. We will respond to let you know if we think we can meet your needs.