Next dates TBC – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in future dates.
An introduction to three powerful career tools (online)
CCS is delighted to introduce a series of online taster workshops for HR professionals: Engaging employees through Career Conversations
Would you like to learn to use some powerful tools to support career conversations?
- Are you an HR professional who would like to expand your knowledge of how to better support employees in your organisation with their careers?
- Are you considering expanding your HR skills to include Career Coaching and would like a way to test whether further training in this area is right for you?
- Are you a qualified Coach who would like to expand your repertoire to include some Career Coaching Tools?
Benefits of attending the sessions
- Understand the practical application of the tool to support career conversations
- Benefit from the chance to practice as coach and coachee using the tool in a pair
- Receive an editable PDF copy of the tool (to share with individuals you are supporting)
- Gain from ongoing access to a recorded demonstration of CCS using the tool
Dates and Topics
Session 1: Career Management
Tuesday 22nd February 12-2pm
This session will introduce you to the When I’m at my Best tool which requires the ability to draw out an individual’s narrative regarding a significant time when they were ‘in the zone/flow’. The session divides into storytelling and analysis of the story to produce a valid and reliable list of the key strengths and skills as well as conditions for the individual to thrive.
Session 2: Career Decision-Making
Thursday 17th March 12 – 1.30pm
This session will introduce you to the Job Satisfiers tool which requires focused and challenging questioning to produce a strong and resonant list of the intrinsic elements of job satisfaction for an individual. This can be invaluable in helping an individual to think about their next role, project or opportunity as well as prepare for development discussions and potential internal/external interviews.
Session 3: Managing your Reputation and Personal Brand
Thursday 31st March 12 – 1.30pm
This session will introduce you to the Personal Brand tool (part of our BalanceÔ Career Management programme). It is designed to help individuals think firstly what they would like to be known for in the workplace. Secondly through using coaching questions, we enable them to think about the extent to which they are already recognised in this way, and to identify action steps they would like to take to further develop their brand in their chosen way.
Session 1: £70 plus VAT
Session 2: £55 plus VAT
Session 3: £55 plus VAT
To attend all 3: £170 plus VAT.
All sessions will be run on Zoom.
To book your place, please email email@example.com confirming which sessions you would like to join.