Career Counselling Services specialises in developing career resilience training:
Developing career resilience: Workshop Summary
This practical Workshop will enable participants to develop their abilities to deal with setbacks, manage change and create and stay in control
- to identify opportunities that play to personal strengths, and be able to manage or overcome blocks
- to build three key ‘resilience’ abilities: challenge, commitment and control
- to develop a ‘counter intuitive’ ability to respond to challenges
A variety of exercises will be used to build on Career Management Workshops.
Mini-workshops will be designed around the particular needs of the group. These could include:
- Resilience: the three Cs – challenge, commitment and control
- Identifying what you can and cannot change
- Thinking ‘out of the box’
- Believing in your abilities
- Staying focused and flexible
- The ‘Personal Success Cycle’: a model for managing setbacks
Duration: 1 day or 2 half days
We can deliver workshops virtually or in person.
To discuss designing a career resilience workshop for your organisation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial conversation.